Online Pilates & Yoga Classes
Work out in the comfort of your own home with private Pilates and Yoga classes online. Save travel time and hassle with a personalized online sessions via Skype, Google Hangouts, Facetime or Whatsapp.
- Have you always done Pilates or Yoga and really love it but now just can’t seem to get to a class anymore?
- Are you staying at home with the children and struggle for time?
- Do you have that one hour before/after work but don’t want to leave the house?
- Are you travelling and staying in a hotel and cant make your usual class?
- Do you not like the idea of someone coming round your own home and having to tidy up before they arrive?
- Do you work a busy job where you are never sure when you are going to be home in time and miss your pilates or yoga sessions?
Then online Pilates classes may be just what you are looking for!
Online Classes – All you need is internet connection and a device to use to connect to your class.
From Your Home – Cut out the travel stress and do your Pilates class from your own home without having someone come round.
Times To Suit You – Flexible times to work around your busy schedule to ensure you always get your Pilates workout.
What You Need To Know About Online Classes
Pilates classes are easy to do from the comfort of your own home or hotel room. However, we do recommend that you have certain elements to make your session more enjoyable and worthwhile. Most of these items you will probably already have, but if you have any questions then your instructor can run through this with you on your initial consultancy. Recommended items include:
- A computer / laptop, tablet, or smart phone that has a web cam.
- A good internet connection.
- An account with either Skype, Facetime, Google, Facebook or WhatsApp so that you can connect with your instructor.
- A thick mat, such as a yoga mat which can be purchase online. Additional equipment can be used for more advanced sessions but are necessities. Items such as rollers or half rollers, bands and pilates balls can all be incorporated into your private sessions.
- A water bottle or towel can be a good idea as well, but this is entirely based on personal preference.
Getting started is simple. If you are interested in finding out more then all you need to do is contact me via email, phone or messenger. Once you have made that first step, then we will arrange a suitable time to have your initial consultation. I will also arrange with you the best way for you to communicate online, whether it be by Skype, Google, Facebook, Facetime or WhatsApp and will exchange contact details. Once you have had your initial consultation, I will arrange convenient times for your private session as well as answering any questions you may have.
Its that simple!